Visa Application for Overseas Spectators
All the overseas spectators can apply for L-Visa, which issued to those who intend to go to China as a tourist. With this visa, the spectators can enjoy the championship and the trip to China during the period of validity of the visa.
To obtain the above-mentioned tourist visa a foreign citizen needs to submit the following documents at least two weeks in advance:
1. Basic Documents
Original passport with at least six months of remaining validity and blank visa pages.
(2) The completed visa application form
Please check the requirements for filling in the visa application form on the web-site of China diplomatic mission or consulate in your country, you can find contact details on the website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of China. (http://www.fmprc.gov.cn/mfa_eng/wjb_663304/zwjg_665342/)
(3) Color Passport Photo
(4) Proof of legal stay or residence status (applicable to those not applying for the visa in their country of citizenship)
If you are not applying for the visa in the country of your citizenship, you must provide the original and photocopy of your valid certificates or visa of stay, residence, employment or student status, or other valid certificates of legal staying provided by the relevant authorities of the country where you are currently staying.
(5) Photocopy of previous Chinese passports or previous Chinese visas
(Applicable to foreign citizens those who were Chinese citizens and have obtained foreign citizenship)
2. Supporting Documents
(1) The event ticket booking record of The World championships Beijing 2015.
The complete information on the procedure of purchasing tickets is posted at:
(2) Documents showing the itinerary including air ticket booking record (round trip) and proof of a hotel reservation, etc. or an invitation letter issued by a relevant entity or individual in China.
For further details on every issue mentioned above, you can address directly China consulates in your country, or go to the web- site http://www.fmprc.gov.cn/mfa_eng/
Please feel free to contact us if you have any question: firstname.lastname@example.org